Recommended

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tagging Mania ... LOL ~

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
♥ Sit down and think what's my weakness that made her betray me ...

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
♥ I wanna make it into a medical school.... :)

3. Will you change in attitude(or other things) to comfort your lover?
♥ Yes i will ... though i had to admit my progress are slower than a turtle..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
♥ I'll go study medicine in Melbourne... then donate the rest of the money ...

5. Pretty but fat/Ungly but slim, which one would you prefer?
♥ Ugly but slim ... Health is far more important than beauty ... Cause i want to live another day longer to love my Snow White ...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
♥ Both ... Sorry i can't make up my mind on this..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
♥ Wait ... Wait .. wait... wait...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
♥ Launch full attack !!!! La Guerrero !!!

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
♥ Can i act with my pillow ?? Acting as a sleeper is the easiest acting career right ?

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
♥ NO ... I must care for my current girlfriend's feeling !

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
♥ Er .... Hugging five kids ? :P

12. What's your fear?
♥ Sick ... I hate to be sick !!! DAMN IT !

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
♥ Someone lor..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
♥ I don't care .. I just want to have a meaningful life ~

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
♥ Tidy up my bed of course... silly question ~

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
♥ Sure ! Except giving up my dream to pursue medicine...

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
♥ Walao eh ... but now i'm in love with so many ppl ... you know la.. my papa mama sister darling grandma grandpa ZZZZzzzzz .... also my grandma's 10 puppies !! (though they are not people)

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
♥ Tell you what .. this question has some grammar mistake there .. I'm too lazy to answer such question without quality ~~~

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
♥ I dun care ... i just enjoy my life now ...

20.List 6 people to tag
♥ Sze chee , Yap , Tong , JiingJuinn, Song Lin, WenFeng

No comments: