Recommended

Thursday 1 April 2010

Nice one from alJazeera... let the world see how our ministers talk on tv :)


Watch this :D

Seriously someone just burnt a hole on his own pants and showed his ass growing on his ass :P

LET THE WORLD SEE HOW OUR MINISTERS SPEAKS ON TV :)

... and by the way, the Malay prof who is speaking in the video is in NTU now :D "illidan got time go find him lar !
...OH HOW I LOVE IT !! LOVE THE BRAIN DRAIN OF MY NATION :D

LET ALL THE FUTURE INVESTORS SEE HOW 'CULTURED' OUR MINISTERS ARE !!

Love it !

I'm such a proud Malaysian now.

Guess what ? According to the minister I'm just one who talk-shit-and-thinks-that-i-am-a-2nd-class-citizen.

Tell you what.. Not only I wanna talk shit about Malaysia, I even want to put shit in my own country too.. LOL

No comments: