Recommended

Monday 2 January 2012

New Year for You and Me

It's a new year. Babe and I fought over something pretty trivial but I guess she wants me to not take it as a trivial matter hence the fight. Oh well... Yes babe, I'm going to fix it. Since you are sleeping like a pig now I think this is the perfect opportunity to fix it.

It's a new year. I just want to keep the goods things we are enjoying now and dump the bad things. I'm working really really hard on it and hopefully, things get well forever for you and me ! :)


This year what both of us must really do is slim down ! Darling we are both so fat and unhealthy and I really want to change that fact ! Hopefully before Chinese New Year we can trim 4kgs off our bossums LOL.

Happy new year and may all be good for you and me and everyone else.

No comments: