Recommended

Monday 18 February 2013

Grateful for my job

I just want to say that I am very very blessed to work with this group of geniuses. To learn from them is really a pleasure, not to mention the pay is pretty good among other job openings in this field =)

Right now I carried out my own projects without supervision from the top. Pretty much independent. Am working hard on my yet-to-publish paper and also researching for a new project to start on. Hopefully can publish in a journal with impact factor higher than 4 this year, and one with IF 10 and above within the next 3 years =) Hope to make connections with the big shots here and hopefully I can land myself a job in the states before I turn 30 haha!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow…this post tingled my toes. I’m so full of admiration and respect for firefighters in general and now you in particular Stewart. Thank you for sharing.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur