Recommended

Wednesday 3 April 2013

The daily walk back to home.

Everyday I leave the lab after 8.30pm or even more. My adrenaline rush only happens after dinner and ideas and motivations start picking up that time. If there's experiment, I'll quickly work them out. If there's none bench work I'll be discussing reviews and others with the fellows and post-docs. Thanks to these bunch (partly reaffirmed by how much they earn), I had the courage to continue this path. I'm not a risk taker. Those who knows me well, will understand that I draw my plans 15 years down the road and examined every single bad outcome. I have faith that this path is the correct path for me. One reason is I'm having an extremely happy time even with the long working hour.

Here's a photo of the path I walk every night (weekends too)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I would love to read this one. I find the subject fascinating and would love to know more about the latest studies and research.
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur