Recommended

Thursday 17 July 2008

MUET....

To those who scores in their MUET .. Congrates !!

To those who scored below their expectations.. work harder.. it is not the end of the world. :)

And to those who looks down on me.. I won't laugh at you .. neither will i feel pity about your achievements.

I just hope that you understand.. "Never be proud" ...

This one small phrase holds infinite potent.. this small phrase is something many people forgot.. and failed to utilize it's power...

I dare not say i had successfully mastered the ability to be humble and draw the inner strength of my soul... but i am learning.

If you are a Buddhist.. you should know what am I saying.. ( come on.. at least 10% ?? )

LOL .. Talk about Buddhism .. I would like to ratify something !!

I DID NOT MASTURBATE IN THE TEMPLE WHEN I BECAME A MONK FOR ONE WEEK !!

Damn to rascals who said i did... XD

No comments: