Recommended

Thursday 11 December 2008

10th December 2008 - ZZzzz....

ok i know i've been missing for a few days .. ZZZz.. sorry guys abou the bowling thing ..

  • 10.00 am - drive from my grandma's house back to SP. Eyes are half open half closed... ZZzz..
  • 11.00 am - reached home , looked at myself on the mirror... looked like a drug addict that din shave for 10 months
  • 12.00 pm - went to Hong Leong bank to TT some money to Snow White.
  • 12.30 pm - money arrives .. went in bank ... wait wait wait...
  • 1.00 pm - my turn , horray ! And i got the counter with a beaustiful and fair banker ..
  • 1.03 pm - beautiful and fair BUT no experience .. ZZzz... she told me it's her first time processing a TT so she asked me to wait ...
  • 1.15 pm - she's processing it and i'm waiting in front of some 30 people also waiting for their turn.... it's kinda embarrassing as i know i have a tight butt and some uncle aunty are literally staring at my ass ! SHIT ~
  • 1.30 pm - she's still doing it ! WTF ?! I'd rather had a 200 kg mak cik doing the TT for me !
  • 1.45 pm - Done ... she done it ! Alas ! ... And she gave me that dumb and dumberer but good looking smile so .. ZZzz... forget about it ( i mean her)
  • 1.55 pm - reached Immigresen department .. took photo
  • 1.58 pm - Photo done .. Amazing huh ? The photo are processed instantly .. and dirt cheap !
  • 2.00 pm - took my number .. sitting and waiting for my turn
  • 4.00 pm !!!!!! - MY TURN !!!!!!!!! Yahooo !!!!! it feels like Robinson Crusoe got saved by a bunch of pirates
  • 4.30 pm - paid my damn RM 300 passport renewal fund .. done .. off to home
  • 4.50 pm - Home alas .. nap ...
  • 5.45 pm - Off to babysitter's house ... have a long chat
  • 8.00 pm - went to EUPE foodcourt thinking of eating chicken chop... chop my ass... Wednesday off la
  • 8.20 pm - went to CRC and buy yin yong hor fan .. meal ... my first meal of the day ! fuck .. first and the last meal
  • 9.00 pm - reached home ... sleep...
  • 10.00 pm ?? - waked up to pee .. chat a little with Snow White
  • 10.18 pm ??? - even God needs to sleep... so i sleep

No comments: