Recommended

Wednesday 24 December 2008

Chirstmas Eve.... ZZzzz...The weather in Singapore really so hot ????

ok.... its really a cultural shock to me ... ( call me sampat ) ...

Today is Christmas eve and everyone in Singapore gets half-day work except me ... ==

And worst of all.... it's damn wth busy ... Our stall's sales hit an all time high ... $ 13000 !!!

WTH !! Never know selling Malay cakes also can earn so much in one day ... This is really something our fellow "bumiputeras" have to learn ... Retailing :)

One thing i noticed about Singaporeans ... They dun stay at home ... Home is like a jail to them...

Everynight ... Boom ... you go Orchard , Bugis Junction or ViVo City ... Kanasai ... all go there walk walk ...

When they are tired and hungry ... our stall's time to happy :) Duit mali ma... Siapa tak hepi ?!

By the way ... I need to learn to talk Indon already... Cause i am surrounded by Indons !!

My boss is Indon ... My manager is Indon ... My aunt's maid is Indon ...

Indon Indon Indon ..... and my boss also own a Indon food restaurant in the place i work at... Everyday i have to go collect some foods and cakes from them to be sold at our stalls ...

Haha... Here's the friendly part .. An Indon man named Frankie ... he always call me "brader ... brader...." LOL ~~~ So funny him ...

And when he smiles... you can noticed his teeth is "not pleasant" ... BUT who cares ? His smile is so natural ... haha ... very nice fellow ...

No comments: