Recommended

Saturday 19 January 2013

Past and present.. A Saturday night in the NUS Science library.

Sitting here.. in one of my favourite spot in the Science library. I remember coming here almost every weekend on Saturday night, enjoying the peaceful and immerse myself in those inspiring journals and textbooks so chim that I literally googled every sentence I read. That was the past though... and it's amazing to know much much I've improved over the past 4 years. Now.. 4 years later, I'm back in the library, albeit leaving this wonderful school soon. No longer being that little kid from Malaysia that goes to the library every Saturday night. Now a working adult. Bracing the turbulent life of a researcher. Haha.. totally don't feel like reading anything. Just want to bask myself in this nostalgic reminiscing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooohhhh... Haven't heard of it but it sure looks interesting. Awesome pick!
academic-writing-service/
online-term-papers
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur