Recommended

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Catechin - Ultimate Antioxidant , Possible cure for cancer

Well... One of my greatest ambition ( you can say the most 伟大 one )is to get involved in research regarding cancer tumors and it's prevention or cure.

Well... among the substances that caught my attention is Epigallocatechin Gallate.

Epigallocatechin

Strictly saying , I cannot interpret the chemical structural formula and tell you their functions ( i know biotechnologist can , so i'll leave it to Samuel to deal with it :) )

However , according to wikipedia , this dude here can neutralize cancerous cells and stop them from dividing further to form new cancer cells !

Amazingly , you can add some adequate amount of catechins into your diet by having 3 to 5 cups of Japanese Green Tea a day ..

Ya Ya ... I know all of you says " Hey I'm still bloody hell young, why should I care ?"

Sad to say to you ... Those who are most prone to cancer are those who says these words when they are in your age. *woops!!*

So dude , if you have no Green Tea at home , oolong tea or English teas makes good substitution. Happy cancer fighting :)

No comments: