Recommended

Sunday 5 October 2008

Buddha lives in everyone...

Recently perhaps due to fear of exam.. I've turned to religion to seek some peace...

Buddha is right about meditation .. Sometimes , we really need to "pause" and have a look at ourselves...

Let ourselves understand what a lousy being we are ... Let ourselves understand that we are imperfect.. thought we can be perfect... and let ourselves find a cure to the imperfection..

Realizing my problems today... I felt enlightened... I'm literally "awake" .. "Awake" from my dream...

I've started to feel the reality now.. the real world..

And i strongly believe .. I'm strong enough to face it.

After STPM .. I have plan to go to the temple and be a monk for maybe 2 weeks or 3 weeks...

The spiritual "battery" needs to be recharged... I've ran out of battery power... I'll talk and plan with Mr. Entau and contact 开扬法师 。。。 honestly .. i missed him..

Hopefully he's not going to US or Taiwan ..you know... He's quite a "globalised" monk...

Hopefully Buddha sees my need and 子逸 will get a period of peace while 觉逸沙弥 will walk this Earth seeking peace and wisdom for 2 weeks...

1 comment:

buddhist amulet said...

Buddha blesses everyone!