Recommended

Saturday 11 October 2008

Hectic life...

Life's been non-life recently... I've not talked to my dear for 2 days even though we are not at cold war !! WTH ?! Even myself also cannot believe that... I'm used to be a darling-sticky type... BUT then.. for the sake of that EXAM ... uuuuggghhh ... lousy life comes to me...

And i've been missing a good cup of coffee too... the old coffee press my dear gave me was broken 2 weeks ago.. I bought a new one from Starbucks... BUT .. It simply lacks the ooommpphhh !! Not to mention .. It lacks vitamin L,O,V,E too... :P

Anyway .. I've been angry with the way i deal with my maths.. The mathematical workings are not organised... Not "good" enough to avoid mistakes.. Besides.. I've been timing myself recently to force myself finish a full set of Paper 1 Maths in 1 hour 45 minutes.. and check through it for 1 hour 15 minutes... it seems to work.. though there's a very good technique before beginning to deal with the maths : Neslo Ice !

YES !! A cup of Neslo Ice with 5 teaspoons of Milo powder and 1 teaspoon of Nescafe seems to give me the burst to deal with maths !!

I LOVE NESLO !!!!!!

2 comments:

Scamille said...

U er~~~~=.=

Lawrence said...

just dropped by.. and i must say u r like too geng ady.. finishing maths paper 1 in 1 hour 45 minutes? actually, why want to finish it that fast? hmm...