Recommended

Friday 22 October 2010

Royal Singapore Air Force

How would you feel, if you are staying in Singapore, after you watch this video ?


I would say: "I feel safe."

Singapore's air force is among the most advanced in the world. Their pilots are all US-trained. There are 18 jets in France, 39 in USA, 31 in Australia. All capable of returning home to defend Singapore within 12 hours. So even when this island is bombarded to dust. Fear not, the best is coming back for revenge.

p/s : Finally I can post something here... i'm writing this on 18th November 2010.... almost 1 month that passed by after 21st October 2010.

NO... i never forget what this day is to me. Never. As I am writing this tears are flowing like some thunderstorm off my eyes... I cannot control myself... I cant !!!

This shouldn't be happening at all ! It shouldn't be happening at all.. !!

If you would have been more expressive and stop using words like "You should have understand what I meant" ... things like this wouldn't be happening at all, dear. Things would have been happier... things would have been merrier !!!

And my life would still be hopeful... I ... I'm lost, dear. I'm lost. I'm stuck in a situation that I don't know how to get out... I don't know.

No I don't love her. I admit that I don't. I also don't know how I got on together with her.... I don't :(

I felt that I've ruined her life... destroyed her first love.

And... It's impossible for me to forget the following dates :

  • 14th February 2008
  • 21st June 2008
  • 8th December 2009
  • 31st December 2009
  • 14th February 2010
  • 29th June 2010 - the last day I heard your voice before committing a big mistake. That night I was drinking like mad and puke after you turn off the phone.
  • 7th August 2010 - the day I did the wrong thing. The mistake that ruin it all
You see, dear. You've never left my heart. You're here all the time. Night and day. When I'm sad when I'm happy you're always here. And you will always be....

No comments: