Recommended

Monday 20 February 2012

Goodbye my iPhone..

Sigh finally after 350 days.. It's time to let this iPhone go home. Not that it's 100 faulty even after my intense usage of it, I just want to take good advantage of my 1 year free warranty policy.

The only problem I face with this iPhone is the low response from the home button. The rest works fine, especially the battery !

This iPhone has gone through 2 exams with me, helped me conquered RAG as the Chairperson easily. I fought with Hallmasters, Hall Presidents, JCRCs and even NUSSU's pint-sized President, all using my iPhone. Thanks a lot iPhone, it's been a great journey with you. Your replacement set will come to me roughly in 2 hours time when I reach VivoCity's Starhub. Sad to say but our time of parting is here.



Goodbye and may you get refurbished in Foxconn and serve another master faithfully.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: