Recommended

Monday 28 May 2007

28 Mei 2007 Morning

A tiring morning as it is... That Samuel Law went to medical check up... I think the only comment doctor can give is," OMG !? WTF ?! Your head is square in shape !! " .. ( After looking through his X-ray ) ... wakaka

I'd really felt the stupid heat of taking five subs... Felt like my brain had melted...

To our friends who'd reported themself to Matriculation College... Gambate !! Don't loose to those Malay dogs... Show them the real power of Chinese.. !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wth =.= go do medical check up also "de zui" u meh..=.=""

and cham lo me today,forgot to go to bio tuition..XD That's one of the reason y I dun like to go for tuition in form 4-5,I always forgot the time and when I realized,omg,tuition time is over..=.= XD

TheBeerCrusader said...

Sweat... like that also can forgot...