Recommended

Sunday 27 May 2007

Farewell... My Friends...

Yoon Seng, Yi Qing, Pong and also Jun Pin had got the offers d.. to matrix..

Dude.. only me and zhi quan and a few other left to tackle form 6...

Damn !! I'm going to miss Yoon Seng.. and his humble little blog .. XD ..

Yi Qing and Pong too... cause no more MSN chat room at mid-night... XD ...


WA... What should I do... PENGSAN ~~

Today Zhi Quan's car almost got "saman".. haha... thanks to my stupid tongue that wanna taste the delicious curry rice near "2nd street" ... Luckily for you, Zhi Quan.. wakaka .. Perhaps it's "her" stolen T-shirt that gave you luck .. XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yalor...gonna miss them too..no more midnight chat..T_T XD

omg,'her' f2 stolen shirt...so funny XD XD

Anonymous said...

wtf? mlm