Recommended

Tuesday 29 May 2007

29th May 2007 Morning

Dang !!

What a stupid day.... haha !! Why stupid ??

First... I hurt my tongue when drinking my hot Milo this fucking morning...

Then , get ready to school.... but before that i had to stop by Zhi Quan's house... LOL ~ That fellow is still in his sleeping wears !! I asked him... WTF !? He ask me back... WTF ?! LOL ~~ Anyway... As usual... Our cute Zhi Quan forgot that we have choir practice today...

Thirdly... When I reach school... Pn Leong didn't come today... Damn !! Why did i come over to school !! Fuck... I should have eat snake at home... XD

LOL ~ ... But now in the afternoon its not so bad... XD.. no tuition at Palani's place.. :)
Can eat snake at home.. haha

Today didn't see Samuel ... No idea of what to mempermainkan him... XD

No comments: