Recommended

Friday 11 April 2008

I miss a good cup of coffee.... :(

Poor me .. I've been missing a good cup of coffee for weeks.. :(

The last coffee bean i bought was of cheap quality .. (due to financial problem around February and March, girls know best why)

Damn that coffee .. don't even taste as good as a Kopi "O" !

Even a mad woman's kiss taste much better than that coffee ...

Never mind .. since they are running out very soon , i'm glad to replace them anytime with Kenyan or French roast !

Ok .. forget about that coffee crapz...
i just feel like saying :" This world is F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G BIG !!! "

Yeah .. it'll be literally impossible to travel to every corner of the Earth !!

Shit .. now I've to cut my dream into two halves and throw away one of them ....


BUT ......





The other half is still big enough to keep any man who claim he is the-most-ambitious-man-in the-world busy for years to come ...

that's all for today , adios !!!

No comments: