Recommended

Thursday 8 January 2009

8th January 2009 - Work Permit Approved !

I got my work permit !! YAHOOOOOOO !!!!

Now i can work in Singapore... Stay in Singapore ... And even go in and out of Singapore without using my passport !!

Yahoo !!!!!!!

The Singaporean government is so damn efficient la.... their efficiency really makes me feel that my government is a real dick-head .... An unwashed 51 years old dick-head...

Sigh ... what to do .. I'm from boleh-land ... Besides the food in Malaysia ... nothing else is worth praising of ...

Negaraku ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wao, you are like betraying your own country man...geng..no matter how bad is your country, please remember, your mum gave birth to you at Malaysia, and not at other country, M is our motherland.

TheBeerCrusader said...

Ya i know it's bad to say so ..

BUT .. too sad .. throughout my 19 years of life .. the word "patriotism" failed to be registered in my mind's database ...

In fact .. what was registered was "Save yourself first .. then save the rest" ~~