Recommended

Monday 2 February 2009

2nd Feb ... Bonus coming in.

Yes ! After some of those crazy days selling some damn stuff .... i'm going to receive a bonus !!

Got a fax memo from boss himself yesterday ... saying thank you to me personally due to my outstanding performance .. lol ...

BUT who cares ... it's just a damn little shop ... not some giant industry or a powerful scientific firm in the world....

Had a terrible dream couple of days ago.... dream that i flunked all my applications into university ... and worst ... i've stayed in that shop for the rest of my life ...

WHAT ELSE ... CAN BE MORE Terrible than that ?!?!?!?!?!!?!!!!

Yes there is one thing......

That is I'm being ignored right now ... SIGH ... that is one thing that is more terrible than that ...

Thinking of where to dump in that bonus .... I've no doubt telling you it's going to get directly into my bank savings account .. lol

I'm a poor dude ... man.

Looking at all the hot chicks and hot studs around in Singapore makes me really wonder where did all these dudes get their money from ? .... The answer is more or less : Parents....

But who cares.... that is them .. this is me !

I've decided not to join the local library membership too... not worth it : 45 dollars per year !

I'd rather go to some gym and force myself to exercise ~~~~

I need to have some muscle lar.... I'm already Abang Pendek enough ... dun wanna be Abang Lembik summor ... LOL ~~~

No comments: