Recommended

Monday 2 June 2008

Hello From KL !!

Geez ... KL really a paradize for Hiao Pek... All the girls show half boobie de ( i know funk_master love this ).

Anyway .. forget about half bobbies .. if you type in "tits" on google image you'll get full boobies anyway ..

Let's focus on my Japanese Scholarship test.. Overall.. bio , chemistry is good.. English i believe i'm super good. But i suck at my Maths.. Hopefully others won't be any much better than me .. hehe.

Anyway i visited the Popular International Bookfest in KLCC yesterday ... bought two copies of book and they only cost me RM 40 !! Yippee !!

Anyway ... I wanted to buy another book "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus" .. Shit my dick... it cost RM 36.90 ~

Suck my dick la... anyway .. I'll look for the book in 2nd hand bookstore .. :P

OK .. that's all my update from KL .. BYE !!

2 comments:

funkmaster said...

oi!
why drag me in???
i'm an ass person..=p

TheBeerCrusader said...

swt... ass nice ar ?!