Recommended

Thursday 21 August 2008

沒有花の日子 : Day 62 ...

Yesterday was a mess .. 6 hours of tuition .. one large Coke .. one can of Nescafe ..

Two little dumb-ass is enough to kiss my ass and turn me into a caffeine-pickled-walking-sleeper ...

And after yesterday .. i lost much .. i knew i lost much ...

But such losses may be necessary to prevent more from losing ... after all , such losses will be my primary target 130 days later from now .. when the storm is over .. and the sky is bright again ..

After 130 days later ... i would strive to bring back my flower .. back into my own courtyard again ..

A courtyard without flower.. is not a courtyard.. it's more like a graveyard...

But the main thing now is still survive the coming storm ..

If i cant survive this storm ... there wouldn't be any courtyard .. nor any flower.. nor anything left..

What i have now would be gone .. if i cant survive the coming storm ...

Forgive me ... i MUST do this...

No comments: