Recommended

Thursday 28 August 2008

沒有花の日子 : Day 69 ... a scientific love poem for you my Snow White..


If You are a proton..
Then I will be an electron ...
Circulating you day and night...
Make sure no neutrons ever comes near you ...
While keeping you radioactively stable forever..
And together we form Hydrogen ... The smallest elementary atom in the universe...
Yet holds unspeakable wonder ... :)

If you are mRNA ..
Then I'll be rRNA ......
Together we code proteins ...
Then let the genetic lines live on forever.... :)
The combination of gene between You and I of course...

If you are Mass....
then i'll be energy...
Thou the Law of Conservation of energy no longer binds us...
But at least... We are still bonded by the most famous equation in the world ..
E=mc^2
:)

If you are H2O ...
Then i'll turn myself into and aquous Manganese ion ...
And let myself surrounded by 6 copies of you ... :)
Boy O' Boy .. I'm such a greedy man ...

If You were to undergo fission reaction to produce love spark as majestic as an atom bomb...
Then I'll make it even more wondrous ... by undergoing a fission reaction ...
Together ...
You and I ...
Fission and Fusion .....
Our loves becomes sustainable and ever lasting ...
Just like every bright stars do.....
Up in the heaven or sky everynight.....
Shining ever brightly upon the surface of the world....

Sorry Darling .. I ran out of idea... Maybe I'll continue some other day .. :)

I love You , Snow White :)


i_love_you_comment_graphic_14



No comments: