Recommended

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Less than 100 days ..... towards D-day

Less then 100 days left for me to prepare for STPM. Looking at my prospect now , I'm not confident of even getting 2 As .... Sigh ...

With less than 20 days to spend for each subjects..... ZZZzzzz....

So far I've drank countless cup of coffee since May 15 2007 .... countless sleepless night... countless frustration ...

Now my dear Snow White pulak went to Australia already ... Sob Sob .....

Anyway ... last night i went to Econsave to stock up some soft drinks ... and there's a stage for performance for the Hungry Ghost Festivals. Oh god...

The speaker is so damn loud and my father ask me to go and have a look ... i went ... and the stage performers said they are going to reveal the next singer , their "Snow White" ... bloody shit !!

What i saw is no Snow White ...

I saw a plate of apple-syrup-glazed-chargrilled-pork-sirloin-infused-with-italian-herbs-and-Tuscany-olive-oil-wit- a-small-dash- of-black-pepper

IN OTHER WORD : 猪扒 !!!

....worst of all .. her voice sucks ... and i cant sleep the whole damn night cos of them !!

There were bloody lots of old Ah Pek sitting down there and gazing at her ... ><"

1 comment:

Scamille said...

Dun frustrate lar...I support u lar...ok ma>? :*
Gambate....><