Recommended

Tuesday 26 August 2008

沒有花の日子 : Day 67 ...ZZZzz....

Woke up at 6 this morning and felt as if there is one big chunk of ice in my head ... ZZzz... Damn painful headache..

All thanks to those people who was jumping and singing all night long in UTC pasar...

ZZzzz....

Now i missed 2 periods of maths for me to revise my Paper 1 with Pn. Lee and 2 periods of physics for me to learn about Physical Optics... SHIT !!

Whatever it is.. the headache is easily cured with a hot cup of latte (columbian dark roast = NICE ! )

Then ... i work on my paper 2 maths... statistics... ZZzz... now there are all charts and graphs and tables in my mind .. ZZZzz....

Then now i'm going to finish off my Simple Harmonic Motion and also Wave... 2 chapters that can either kill or save you in Physics... ( of course not to mention Gravitation but now i've settled it LOL ~~~ )

Enough of all these bullshits .. goodbye. And good luck everyone on your revision .. Life is Great !

No comments: