Recommended

Sunday 6 January 2008

The Ultimate Art of Procrastination

Oh my god ... oh my dog..

I'm doomed !!!

Homework are pilling up like a huge pile of cow dung and I'm still taking naps and blog and watch youtube !?

Argh !!!!!!

In Maths.. calculus is one of my favourite.. BUT , why the homework ?!

ARGH !!!!

When am i going to celebrate my 19 years of manlihood ? I barely have the time !!

Celebrate Manlihood !

Wait .. wait... I celebrate it with a BANG !!
middle_finger_flame

Shit... Worst of all ..

In Zodiac for 2008 :
LIBRA - The Harmonizer
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.


Saw anything bad ??

"Procrastinators"

............. Speechless ..

and shitty too...

Cause i just celebrate 5o cm of manlihood and I'm watching this girly shitty Zodiac stuff !!

I'm really a fuck-tard ~~

"fucker + bastard"

No comments: