Recommended

Thursday 19 July 2007

19/07/07 - Sorry Everyone ...

Today .. I would like to apologise to all those people that has been cursed by me when I'm driving..

I know i only get my license fot about four months .. But I've already obtained a PhD in "on-road cursing" .. Haha ~

It's hard to believe the amount of people I've cursed on the road for causing me to waste my precious petrol as i need to hit the break pedal ~

I just made a calculation ... 

Every time i drive, I'll curse about 3 people .. 

Everyday i drive for about 4 trips.. 

OMG !! For 4 months .. Which is 120 days.. I've cursed 480 people !! 

WTF ?! .. Such a foolish sin .. !!

Well... Let's be naughty and make it 481 .. :)

Hei Stupiak !! Drive properly la ! 
My mommy only give me 100 ringgit petrol per month you know !?
"F" You la !! 

: )

No comments: