Recommended

Monday 2 July 2007

2 Julai 2007 - Brr... To be a Sporting "Kia-Suist "

Hua Hua Hua ~

Today, I'm feeling out of the blue.. and I've decided to blog !! Wakaka ~

Actually just to kill some relaxing moment .. I would like to blog about my first step to become a graduate from NUS .. HUAHUAHUA ~ Pretty SS , huh ? HUAHUAHUA ~

Ok .. First , I need to be "kia-su" , yet , I need to be sporting as well.. As being "kiasu" may made me lost my friends and it's very bad for my diplomatic abilities too ... So, to counter that , I will have to be a sporting guy !

Before i started anything , let me give you the definition of

  1. kia-suist = {manglish@singlish} , a pathetic person who's desperately afraid of losing to someone or a group of people and strives hard to stay on top ..
  2. sporting = practice of fair play , willing to accept defeat ..
Good.. Now, as I dream of taking Pelajar Cemerlang STPM 2008 ... I must stay on the top .. thus, i must be afraid of losing to push myself to beat the rest and be the best ! BUT ~ I must not be pathetically desperate of losing to others as it won't do anything good but harm to me .. :) .. particularly in terms of friendships .. HAHA ~ So, be a SPORTING "KIA-SUIST" .. !!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To a friend that I know since the early day of kindergarten,I am here to wish you all the best.Hope your dreams come true...........:)

Anonymous said...

hrm hrm..pretty true..
bt..sumtimes its pretty hard to balance between the 2 of them...erk

Unknown said...

I will be waiting for your good news.......
you cant be sporting and kiasu at the same time if you define sporting like that.....
be a gentlemen kiasu.....

Anonymous said...

aiyo,find some kiasu friend and pia together maa...more effective that way XD anyway,this is sam leaving comment from library in intec XD so hi~XD