Recommended

Thursday 11 October 2007

Damn Bitch or Monster who stole my girl friend's phone ...

Damn...

So damn shocked when i suddenly receive a message from Snow White telling me that her phone was stolen !!

Damn Malay who wanna balik kampung ~

Go back take duit raya ok liao la !!

No need to take handphone raya !!

I curse you this damn monster or bitch ..

To die on your way home from raya ~

best of all you head got smashed up by a bus..

Your gut is littered all over..

Your wife got raped by people ..

Your son got butchered by some upper class monster !

You lost your penis !!

You lost your breast !!

And best of all !!




YOU DAMN MONSTER OR BITCH !!

I CURSE YOU TO LOOSE YOUR DAMN DARK BROWN NIPPLES !!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Christopher said...

Em...
If u read my blog,
u would knew that my sister and one of my friend also kena the same like your snow white~

Anyway,
don't curse ppl...
Ti kong will make His punishment on them... ^^

Paradize said...

knn...another Grand Theft Cell-phone...really tulan this kinda ppl lo, useless...
but thanks to them i know im not useless la...coz even if im desperate for a phone also i wont steal....
(if my T100 got stolen, then the thief is really really, i mean REALLY desperate liao.......)

Jess said...

wah you are still using T100 ah? I have a T610 and I already think it's ancient!

Jess said...

by the way its sad that your snow white's phone got stolen~ but hope she gets a newer better one :)

Anonymous said...

yaya...i've got a w580i now....hahaha

Anonymous said...

i lost my k750i and w810i in less than 1 year.. kanine wan these ppl.

Z said...

i oso lose 2 hp dy... in bout half year time..
However, don curse them la.. they wil hv their own balasan which we won noe de...