Recommended

Monday 8 October 2007

I'm short ... but ...

but ... So What ?!

I admit .. I admit I'm short , but SO WHAT ?!

I just slightly more than 164 cm .. yes , I'm just that "tall" ..
but then again... SO WHAT ?!

I'm neither tall, attractive, nor handsome ... but then again... SO WHAT ?!

Short men all over the world shared one same common factor .. No mate !

Yeah .. Somehow , female's fondness of the male's physical aspect as shifted from big-ass to tall height or $ ~

To all the short men in the world, i would like to share my mom's advise to me every time i ask her why am i so short back in primary school :

"Son, the other boys are tall.. But then, so what ?! Are you worried of can't getting a girlfriend ? Or are you feeling insulted ? Don't be sad ... Because , even if their tall, SO WHAT ?! Many of them just ended up as mechanics or cashiers in supermarket or even just a normal guy .. "

"Son, a man's value is not judged by his height... It is judged by the number of things that he had done that had taken people's breath... You know ? Those great things done by great people all over the world ...every then and now.. "

"Every time a person insulted your height .. talk to yourself, SO WHAT ? "

Mom is a wonderful person, although she only has a diploma, she's so wise to be able to talk me into things like this ...

SO WHAT ?!


Damn it ... SO DAMN WHAT ?!!??!?!?!!!!!!!!

MAN !! I LOVE THIS PHRASE !!!


SO DAMN DAMN HELL HOLLY WHAT ?!~

I DON'T FEEL HURT AT ALL !!

YES !! I DON'T !!

CAUSE I"M INVINCIBLE !!

MY HEART ARE MADE OF STEEL !!




However , my relationship with her might end if i don't reach at least 170cm...

Short men all over the world... sorry..

cause this time... i can't say "SO DAMN WHAT?!" anymore..

She's far too important to me...

Any suggestions for me ??....

Hormones ? Steroids ? Drugs ? Operation ?

Anything that can bring me to that height will do...

Just make sure that it won't cut short my life for more than 10 years...

Because...

Because....

Because .......

Because...

Because....

Because .......

I WISH TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE MY GRANDCHILDREN ~

10 comments:

Paradize said...

Corrections:
i)u r not attractive meh?
ii)some ppl think u r handsome too

well, short ppl tend to live longer n hav better coordination than those who r tall coz the blood circulation around the body takes less time than those of the tall ppl...
PLUS, the world now has changed...girls like short guy...tall guys hav no market ady...girls claim tat short guy can c wat they r seeing while tall guys juz c from their top...

Alic3 said...

agree wth paradize... gals nowadays r very shourt too... so wat for wan a tall bf?

ladybird said...

I love your quote man!
So what???

落叶 said...

I dono to say wat bcoz...
Im categorized in 'tall' group.. XD

Miss Nobody said...

r u judging urself in a relationship with ur height?
i guess everybody takes personalities in2 count,looks..NOT HEIGHT 1ST

Christopher said...

ZY,
I support you in this,
as we are in the same category!
SO WHAT!!!

Unknown said...

Awww.. Ziyi....
Take heart, my one of my short friend always says, good things comes in small packages.

Anonymous said...

tall hard to kiss
short easier to kiss XD
especial u almost same height as snow white
if 12 kiss then easy liao XD

TheBeerCrusader said...

@Paradize :

I'm not handsome la.. No ppl likes me la.. :P

@Alice :

LOL ~ what about tall girls ? Hah..

@Ke Tee :

SO WHAT ?!

@Yap :

....

@Grace :

Er... i also dunno...
Counsellings needed..

@Ah Pang :

Always says... "So What ?!"

@JJ :

LOL ~ yeah.. imagine having a huge gift filled with newspaper strips and on candy !

@ZQ :

Do you know what is "kiam PA" ?
mlm

Anonymous said...

Nth to say.Beside napoleon is also short.History also got great ppl.Ya in my college seeing tall girls dating short guys is like.....sumthing new.