Recommended

Tuesday 12 June 2007

A Family Portrait Engraved with the Essence of Time

I know it's kinda "rou ma" for me to tell you people about this .. But I loved SC damn much .. and of course .. She's my choice of girl to be my life partner ..

And if I ever succeeded in marrying her .. I'll do something very special .. Some inspiration from a man named Diego Goldberg :

Take a Look Here

Wow .. amazing .. right ?? It'll surely take a great effort and commitment to finish off this project !! LOL ~~ Wish me luck ....

Erm... as of which day I'll take the photos annually ... Erm.. Perhaps during the wedding dinner between me and SC I'll announce it .. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello my dear..
don keep on dreaming d la..wat wat marry de thing wait u bcome doc liao oni say la..later half way i steal her from u..hehe..joking la pal..nice 2 hear u r really lov her..like i do 2 my dream gal 2..haha..but recently "pengaruh" like a lot..make my loyalty a bit shaking...hahaa...
here by 2 wish u n sc can b 2gether forever..
haha..

-super fans mingshi-

Anonymous said...

Cool... I support your cause....
Damn romantic and meaningful....
But still, dun dream too much leh.... become doctor then say still not late.....

Anonymous said...

Well....Hope this relationship last forever.She is my best friend and my sis.I want to her to happy always.Keep your words man......