Recommended

Friday 15 June 2007

How Americans Die ...

Yeah .. I know the title sound awkward... But as I was studying today .. I flipped through one of my Nat. Geo. magazine and found this interesting statistic ~

HOW AMERICANS DIE

1 out of 5 = heart disease
1 out of 7 = cancer
1 out of 24 = stroke
1 out of 84 = motor vehicle accident
1 out of 119 = suicide
1 out of 218 = falling
1 out of 314 = firearm assault
1 out of 626 = pedestrian accident
1 out of 1008 = drowning
1 out of 1020 = Motorcycle accident

.
.
.
.
.
. & and many many more ... *pardon me for my laziness to type* .. haha

Interesting statistic isn't it .. haha ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why americans?=.=""

Unknown said...

Cuz americans are..... erm..... americans?

TheBeerCrusader said...

Guys ... Nothing particular la..