Recommended

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Yahoo !! SMK Ibrahim Choir No...... 2 !!! LOL ~~

Yahoo !! At least we got number two lar ... Only two weeks of practice only you know .. wakakaka !

We tried our best .. We improved a lot compared to previous year .. BUT people improved faster than we did... Especially Sin Min .. Damn wonderful !! I can hardly find any mistakes... only minors like their running bass run tempo a bit ... and that's all !!! That's all their mistakes ...

:P .... So ... No more choir practice already !! HO HO HO !!

At least i get my time to fully attend to my studies now... And best of all !! I've serve my part in a conditional offer with Puan Leong a.k.a. Smiling Angel ... haha !!

At first I want to show off my trophy here , but teacher took it away from me as she said there'll be price giving stuff on Monday ...



P/S : Shit that Pengetua !! He made us attend the weekly assembly on Monday !! FCUK !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gratz!!!!!
good news... at least we din deprove
hahahha
damn sien... room's a mess, thanks to my beloved roommate... cleaning my room now....
T-T